Sunday, September 14, 2008

Maylee at a tourney, #6. Court #15. Court 1st day of junior high.

4 comments:

John and Amy Ottesen said...

Tons of pictures. Looks like you were making up for lost time. I loved them all!! Keep them coming!

Marcy said...

Wow you have put alot of pics on here. They look good. I haven't even seen your baby in real life. So cute! Your kids are just growing up so fast! Crazy. Cute family! Thanks for letting your hubby come help over the holiday weekend. MUCH APPRECIATED!

Danica said...

Oh, I didn't realize you guys had so much fun, fun, fun until I see all of the pictures! Such beautiful places, we want to go with you some time. Oh, my gosh! Such cute pictures of everyone. I especially love the one of all the kids lying down in a circle! You should frame that one in your house!

Heidi said...

Thanks for sending me a link... I can't believe how old your kids are!
You guys look just the same. We're not sure where we're going to live yet. kamron's office is in Salt Lake.